Dr. Seaquist is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2222 N Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Phone(719) 776-5816
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2003 - 2007
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2003
- UniforMed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 2004 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 57 citationsThe Prevalence of Vitamin B12 Deficiency in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: A Cross-Sectional StudyMatthew C. Pflipsen, Robert C. Oh, Aaron Saguil, Dean A. Seehusen, Derek Seaquist, Richard Topolski> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2009 Sep 1
- 6 citationsNasoseptal chondrosarcoma resection requiring anterior fossa floor repair: a case report.Samuel A. Spear, John Iskandar, Derek Seaquist, Douglas M. Sorensen> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2008 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: