Are you Dr. Nobles?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2222 N Nevada Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Phone(719) 776-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eileen Nobles, MD is a board certified pathologist in Colorado Springs, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. She is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Hematopathology, 1989 - 1990
- Penrose-St Francis Health ServicesResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1985 - 1989
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1986 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEffect of indapamide on volume-dependent hypertension, renal haemodynamics, solute excretion and proximal nephron fractional reabsorption in the dogThomas J. Burke, Eileen M. Nobles, Peter S. Wolf, Abby L. Erickson> ;Current Medical Research and Opinion. 1983 Jan 1
- 3 citationsEffects of methylmercuric chloride in the presence of cyclic AMP-stimulating agents on glioma and neuroblastoma cells in culture.Kedar N. Prasad, Eileen Nobles, Karen P. Spuhler> ;Environmental Research. 1979 Aug 1
- 7 citationsDifferential sensitivities of glioma cells and neuroblastoma cells to methylmercury toxicity in cultures.Kedar N. Prasad, Eileen Nobles, M. Ramanujam> ;Environmental Research. 1979 Jun 1
- Penrose-St. Francis Health ServicesColorado Springs, Colorado