Are you Dr. Devane?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1330 Boiling Springs Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-585-5433Fax+1 864-591-4053
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Courtney Devane, MD is an internist in Spartanburg, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Alabama. She is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus, Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black, and Cherokee Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Buspirone treatment of cannabis dependence: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial.McRae-Clark, A. L.,Baker, N. L.,Gray, K. M.,Killeen, T. K.,Wagner, A. M.,Brady, K. T.,DeVane, C. L.,Norton, J.> ;Drug Alcohol Depend. 2015 Sep 21
- Basic science and the ebola virus infection epidemic.DeVane, C. L.> ;Pharmacotherapy. 2014 Nov 11
- Behind the cover at pharmacotherapy.Devane, C. L.> ;Pharmacotherapy. 2014 Feb 14
- Join now to see all
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Cherokee Medical CenterGaffney, South Carolina