Dr. Eaton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1330 Boiling Springs Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-585-5433Fax+1 864-591-4053
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1987 - 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Tyramine induced hypertensive episodes and panic attacks in hereditary deficient monoamine oxidase patients: case reports.Caston, J. C., Eaton, C. L., Gheorghiu, B. P., Ware, L. L.> ;J S C Med Assoc. 2002 Aug
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Cherokee Medical CenterGaffney, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: