Dr. Gibson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office333 Cedar St
FMB Rm 130B
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 737-2036 x 8042Fax(203) 785-2498
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Courtney Gibson is an Endocrine Surgical Oncologist in New Haven, CT and is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital. She received her medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. She specializes in endocrine surgery.
Education & Training
- Texas AM College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical CenterResidency, Endocrine Surgery Fellowship, 2012 - 2013
- St Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2005 - 2012
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe Unintended Consequences of Nonoperative Management of Acute Appendicitis.Kristin Oliveira, Raymond A. Jean, Radha Gonsai, Richard C. Maduka, Courtney E. Gibson, Alexander S. Chiu, Vanita Ahuja> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2020 Nov 1
- 2 citationsRacial disparities in surgical outcomes for benign thyroid disease.Richard C. Maduka, Courtney E. Gibson, Alexander S. Chiu, Raymond A. Jean, Noel Wills-Johnson, Sara Abou Azar, Kristin Oliveira, Vanita Ahuja> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2020 Nov 1
- 1 citationsDifferentiation of PTH-Expressing Cells From Human Pluripotent Stem CellsBetty R. Lawton, Corine Martineau, Julie Ann Sosa, Sanziana A. Roman, Courtney E. Gibson, Michael A. Levine, Diane S. Krause> ;Endocrinology. 2020 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Diffuse large B-cell and follicular lymphoma as a slowly growing compressive goiter: A case report and literature reviewLin N, Vargas-Pinto, S, Gisriel S, Xu M, Int J Surg Case Rep, 2020
- Exploration of Human Parathyroid Cellular Organization and FunctionNIH2020–2022
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: