Dr. Swanson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2825 capitol ave
Sacramento, CA 95819Phone(916) 887-0360
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsComparison of flow and gas washout characteristics between pressure control and high-frequency percussive ventilation using a test lung.Rabijit Dutta, Tao Xing, Craig A. Swanson, Jeff Heltborg, Gordon K. Murdoch> ;Physiological Measurement. 2018 Mar 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: