Dr. Triola is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 W Columbia St
Evansville, IN 47710Phone+1 614-293-8369
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2009 - 2010
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2005 - 2009
- Mount Carmel Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2011
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMRI with Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy of multiple brain abscesses secondary to Scedosporium apiospermum in two immunocompromised patientsH. Wayne Slone, Marinos Kontzialis, Bahram Kiani, Craig A. Triola, David J. Oettel, Eric C. Bourekas> ;Clinical Imaging. 2013 Mar 1
- 22 citationsγ-Tocopheryl quinone stimulates apoptosis in drug-sensitive and multidrug-resistant cancer cellsKenneth H. Jones, Jennifer J. Liu, Jennifer S. Roehm, Jason J. Eckel, Tobin T. Eckel, Chad R. Stickrath, Craig A. Triola, Zongcheng Jiang, Bartoli Gm, David G. Cornwell> ;Lipids. 2002 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: