Are you Dr. Schultheis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3700 Washington Ave
Evansville, IN 47750Phone(812) 485-4415Fax(812) 471-6650
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Schultheis, MD is a board certified radiologist in Evansville, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Evansville, Ascension St. Vincent Warrick, and Gibson General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1980 - 1984
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- KY State Medical License 1983 - 2018
- IN State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Survey of the esophagus during the upper gastrointestinal examination in 500 patients.Maglinte, D. D., Schultheis, T. E., Krol, K. L., Caudill, L. D., Chernish, S. M., McCune, W. M.> ;Radiology. 1983 Apr