Are you Dr. Thakore?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3700 Washington Ave
Evansville, IN 47750Phone+1 812-485-4415Fax+1 812-471-6650
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Killol Thakore, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Evansville, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Evansville, Ascension St. Vincent Warrick, and Gibson General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1993 - 1996
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1991 - 1993
- McLaren Health Care/Flint/MSUInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- B. J. Medical College AhmedabadClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2025
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 1999
- LA State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Triple-phase bone scan findings in aggressive fibromatosis. Before and after radiation therapy.Killol Thakore, Terry M. Hudson, David K. Monson, Kenneth A. Scheidt> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1994 Mar 1