Are you Dr. Bies?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 Professional Blvd
Evansville, IN 47714Phone(812) 471-7086Fax(812) 471-3381
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Bies, MD is a board certified radiologist in Evansville, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Evansville and Deaconess Midtown Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1979 - 1982
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging of extremity massesDavid A. Cory, James H. Ellis, John R. Bies, Eugene C. Klatte, Robert A. Colyer> ;Computerized Radiology. 1986 Mar 1
- 8 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging of systemic venous anomalies.James H. Ellis, Janette S. Denham, John R. Bies, Eldon W. Olson, David A. Cory> ;Computerized Radiology. 1986 Jan 1
- Percutaneous renal stone extraction: experience with one stage procedures.E W Olson, J H Ellis, J R Bies, J E Lingeman> ;Indiana medicine : the journal of the Indiana State Medical Association. 1985 May 1
- Join now to see all