Dr. Trellis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Delafield Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15215Phone(412) 784-1110Fax(412) 784-1181
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1989 - 1991
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsAn objective measure of stool color for differentiating upper from lower gastrointestinal bleedingGary R. Zuckerman, Dan R. Trellis, Thomas M. Sherman, Ray E. Clouse> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1995 Aug 1
- 31 citations'Diaphragmlike' stricture and ulcer of the colon during diclofenac treatment.David C. Whitcomb, Stephen P. Martin, Dan R. Trellis, Barbara A. Evans, Michael J. Becich> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1992 Nov 1
- 12 citationsJohanson-Blizzard syndrome. Progression of pancreatic involvement in adulthood.Dan R. Trellis, Ray E. Clouse> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1991 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- UPMC St. MargaretPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: