Are you Dr. Olson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office608 New Hope Rd Ste 7
Princeton, WV 24740Phone(304) 487-1076Fax(304) 425-9499
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dana Olson, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Princeton, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Virginia, and Montana. He is affiliated with Princeton Community Hospital and Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1981 - 1983
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- WV State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- MT State Medical License 1987 - 2015
- WA State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology