Are you Dr. Westerfield?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office130 W Ravine Rd
Kingsport, TN 37660Phone(423) 968-1144Fax(423) 968-3453
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Larry Westerfield, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Kingsport, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1969 - 1973
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1977 - 2011
- KY State Medical License 1968 - 2012
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty of an acute traumatic renal artery occlusion.Lutkevich, C., Hall, J. R., Lewis, J. V., Testerman, G. M., Westerfield, L., Reeves, W. W.> ;Tenn Med. 2000 Apr
- Holston Valley Medical CenterKingsport, Tennessee