Are you Dr. Uri?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 E Weisgarber Rd
Knoxville, TN 37909Phone(865) 558-9862Fax(865) 584-3478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bobbie Uri, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Knoxville, Tennessee. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. She is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1980 - 1982
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1987 - 2016
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of radiographic and radionuclide hip arthrography in determination of femoral component loosening of hip arthroplasties.Capello, W. N., Uri, B. G., Wellman, H. N., Robb, J. A., Stiver, P. L.> ;Hip. 1985 Jan 01
- Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical CenterLa Follette, Tennessee