Are you Dr. Simons?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 E Weisgarber Rd
Knoxville, TN 37909Phone(865) 558-9862Fax(865) 584-3478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jon Simons, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with Tennova Physicians Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee Graduate School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1965 - 1968
- University of Tennessee Graduate School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1964
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1964 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
- Hallucinations Linked to Differences in Brain StructureNovember 17th, 2015
- Schizophrenic Hallucinations Linked to Structural Brain DifferencesNovember 19th, 2015
- Memory: Overweight Young Adults Have Poorer RecollectionFebruary 26th, 2016
- Join now to see all
- Tennova Physicians Regional Medical CenterKnoxville, Tennessee