Dr. Rosal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office534 Biltmore Ave
Asheville, NC 28801Phone(828) 213-0594Fax(828) 213-0590
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2004 - 2006
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2002 - 2004
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 198 citationsRole for Drs2p, a P-Type Atpase and Potential Aminophospholipid Translocase, in Yeast Late Golgi FunctionChih-Ying Chen, Michael F. Ingram, Peter H. Rosal, Todd R. Graham> ;Journal of Cell Biology. 1999 Dec 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: