Are you Dr. Bauk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23000 Moakley St
Leonardtown, MD 20650Phone+1 301-475-5555Fax+1 301-475-8535
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Bauk, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Leonardtown, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and Texas. He is affiliated with MedStar St. Mary's Hospital and University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1989 - 1993
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Titanium as the material of choice for cementless femoral components in total hip arthroplasty.Head, W. C., Bauk, D. J., Emerson, R. H.> ;Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1995 Feb
- The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics, Southern Maryland Division Adds Dr. Mark Perry to PracticeSeptember 29th, 2021
- Orthopaedics Center Adds New DoctorOctober 6th, 2021
- MedStar St. Mary's HospitalLeonardtown, Maryland
- University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical CenterLa Plata, Maryland