Dr. Coulston is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Coulston's full profile
Office910 W 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone+1 509-838-2531Fax+1 509-755-6580
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spokane Teaching Health CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsFirst Phase I human clinical trial of a killed whole-HIV-1 vaccine: demonstration of its safety and enhancement of anti-HIV antibody responses.Eunsil Choi, Chad Michalski, Seung Ho Choo, Gyoung Nyoun Kim, Elizabeth Banasikowska, Sangkyun Lee, Kunyu Wu, Hwa Yong An, Anthony Mills, Stefan Schneider, U. Fritz Br...> ;Retrovirology. 2016 Nov 28
- 27 citationsProtease Inhibitors: A Therapeutic Breakthrough for the Treatment of Patients with Human Immunodeficiency VirusJames S. Lewis, Colleen M. Terriff, Daniel R. Coulston, Mark W. Garrison> ;Clinical Therapeutics. 1997 Mar 1
- MultiCare Deaconess HospitalSpokane, Washington
- MultiCare Valley HospitalSpokane, Washington
- MultiCare Tacoma General HospitalTacoma, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: