Are you Dr. Bradley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 E 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99202Phone+1 509-838-2531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scot Bradley, MD is a pulmonologist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, MultiCare Deaconess Hospital, and Providence Holy Family Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1979 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsThe Lung in Immunoblastic LymphadenopathyScot L. Bradley, David E. Dines, Peter M. Banks, Richard W. Hill> ;Chest. 1981 Sep 1
- MultiCare Deaconess HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Providence Holy Family HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
- MultiCare Valley HospitalSpokane, Washington