Are you Dr. Malkoski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 474-3131
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Malkoski, MD is a pulmonologist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Colorado, and Oregon. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- University of New Mexico HospitalClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2008 - 2019
- OR State Medical License 2005 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Author Correction: ALK phosphorylates SMAD4 on tyrosine to disable TGF-β tumour suppressor functionsQianting Zhang, Mu Xiao, Shuchen Gu, Yongxian Xu, Ting Liu, Hao Li, Yi Yu, Lan Qin, Yezhang Zhu, Fenfang Chen, Yulong Wang, Chen Ding, Hongxing Wu, Hongbin Ji, Zhe Che...> ;Nature Cell Biology. 2021 Feb 2
- Development of syngeneic murine cell lines for use in immunocompetent orthotopic lung cancer modelsKyle Nolan, Gregory Verzosa, Tim Cleaver, Darinee Tippimanchai, Lisa N. DePledge, Xiao-Jing Wang, Christian D. Young, Anh T. Le, Robert C. Doebele, Howard Li, Stephen ...> ;Cancer Cell International. 2020 Aug 28
- Impact of a Hybrid Lung Cancer Screening Model on Patient Outcomes and Provider Behavior.Erin A. Hirsch, Melissa L. New, Stephanie L. Brown, Anna E. Barón, Peter B. Sachs, Stephen P. Malkoski> ;Clinical Lung Cancer. 2020 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Slow Uptake of Screening for Lung Cancer Highlights ObstaclesApril 13th, 2017
- Prepared for the Worst, but Hoping for Better: Washington Hospitals Commit to Helping Their NeighborsNovember 29th, 2020
- Stephen Malkoski, MD/PHD: Please Do Your Part to Protect Your Loved One — and Us — During the HolidaysNovember 23rd, 2020
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington