Dr. Dudrick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office239 S Mountain Blvd
Mountain Top, PA 18707Phone+1 570-474-9300Fax+1 570-474-0962
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of HawaiiResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2006
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Urology, 2002 - 2004
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- HI State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsA human melanoma xenograft in a nude rat responds to isolated limb perfusion with TNF plus melphalan.Todd W. Bauer, Marcos Gutierrez, Daniel J. Dudrick, Jiarong Li, Ian A. Blair, Chandrakala Menon, Douglas L. Fraker> ;Surgery. 2003 Apr 1
- 37 citationsAmbient Pulsatile Pressure Modulates Endothelial Cell ProliferationAngela G Vouyouka, Richard J. Powell, Joseph Ricotta, Henry Chen, Daniel J Dudrick, Carol J Sawmiller, Stanley J. Dudrick, Bauer E. Sumpio> ;Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. 1998 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: