Are you Dr. Gruenberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9555 Sw Barnes Rd
Portland, OR 97225Phone(503) 297-7403Fax(503) 384-9908
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Gruenberg, MD is an oncologist in Portland, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, Washington, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, and Providence Portland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1992 - 1995
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- SSM St Marys Hospital-St LouisResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- OR State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 1991
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical CenterPortland, Oregon
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical CenterTualatin, Oregon
- Providence Portland Medical CenterPortland, Oregon
- Providence St. Vincent Medical CenterPortland, Oregon
- Providence Milwaukie HospitalPortland, Oregon
- Providence Newberg Medical CenterNewberg, Oregon
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical CenterOregon City, Oregon