Are you Dr. Takahashi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15700 Sw Greystone Court
Beaverton, OR 97006Phone(503) 203-1000Fax(503) 203-1010
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Takahashi, MD is an oncologist in Beaverton, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon and Washington. He is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, OHSU Hospital, and Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1988 - 1993
- Providence Health Services - OregonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsManagement of femoral fracture in a patient with essential thrombocythemia treated with plateletpheresis and intramedullary rod fixation, followed by hydroxyurea: a ca...Richard F. Edlich, William B. Long, Amy A. Cochran, Angela R. Kelley, Dayna R. Woode, Jill Amanda Greene, Gary W. Takahashi> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2008 Jun 1
- 8 citationsNeoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for esophageal cancer using weekly Paclitaxel and Carboplatin plus infusional 5-Fluorouracil.David E. Gannett, Ron F Wolf, Gary W Takahashi, Jeannie Louie, Rick C Wagner, Fred S Ey, Michael Owens, William E Johnson, David W Cook, Roger E Alberty> ;Gastrointestinal cancer research : GCR. 2007 Jul 1
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical CenterTualatin, Oregon
- Providence Portland Medical CenterPortland, Oregon
- Providence St. Vincent Medical CenterPortland, Oregon
- OHSU HospitalPortland, Oregon
- Providence Milwaukie HospitalPortland, Oregon
- Providence Newberg Medical CenterNewberg, Oregon
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical CenterVancouver, Washington