Dr. Gibbs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office364 Se 8th Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97123Phone+1 503-640-3687Fax+1 503-640-3688
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1977 - 1979
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1977 - 1979
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsHydroxyurea versus busulfan in the treatment of chronic myelogenous leukemia.Daniel A. Rushing, Anne I. Goldman, Gerald Gibbs, Robert Howe, B. J. Kennedy> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 1982 Jun 1
- 10 citationsLong-term Survival of Patients With Hodgkin's Disease: Treatment With Cyclophosphamide, Vinblastine, Procarbazine, and PrednisoneGerald Gibbs, Bruce A. Peterson, B. J. Kennedy, Gerald J. Vosika, Clara D. Bloomfield> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1981 Jun 1
- 51 citationsIntensive five‐drug combination chemotherapy for adult acute non‐lymphocytic leukemiaBruce A. Peterson, Clara D. Bloomfield, George J. Bosl, Gerald Gibbs, Margo Malloy> ;Cancer. 1980 Aug 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: