Overview of Dr. Higginson
Dr. Daniel Higginson is a radiation oncologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He is one of 91 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center who specialize in Radiation Oncology. He has more than 50 publications and over 500 citings.
Office1275 York Ave # 22
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2008 - 2012
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Templated Insertions Are Associated Specifically with BRCA2 Deficiency and Overall Survival in Advanced Ovarian Cancer.Grace Moore, Rahul Majumdar, Simon N Powell, Atif J Khan, Nils Weinhold, Shen Yin, Daniel S Higginson> ;Molecular cancer research : MCR. 2022 Jul 6
- Examining the prevalence of homologous recombination repair defects in ER+ breast cancers.Grace M Moore, Simon N Powell, Daniel S Higginson, Atif J Khan> ;Breast cancer research and treatment. 2022 Apr 1
- Clinical Outcomes of Dose-Escalated Hypofractionated External Beam Radiation Therapy (5 Gy × 5 Fractions) for Spine Metastasis.Jacob Y Shin, Noah J Mathis, Neil Ari Wijetunga, Divya Yerramilli, Daniel S Higginson, Adam M Schmitt, Daniel R Gomez, Yoshiya J Yamada, Jonathan T Yang> ;Advances in radiation oncology. 2022 Feb 4
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: