Daniel Mcquillen, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine, Tufts Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic
41 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01805
Phone: (781) 744-8608
Fax: (781) 744-1264
Dr. Mcquillen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease
Dr. Mcquillen's Education & Medical Training
- Boston University School of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of WisconsinMedical School
Dr. Mcquillen's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License1988 - 2015
- WI State Medical License1986 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineInfectious Disease
Dr. Mcquillen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Experimental immunization with a monoclonal anti-idiotope antibody that mimics the Neisseria gonorrhoeae lipooligosaccharide epitope 2C7. Gulati, S., McQuillen, D. P., Sharon, J., Rice, P. A.; J Infect Dis. 1996 Dec.
- Immunogenicity of Neisseria gonorrhoeae lipooligosaccharide epitope 2C7, widely expressed in vivo with no immunochemical similarity to human glycosphingolipids. Gulati, S., McQuillen, D. P., Mandrell, R. E., Jani, D. B., Rice, P. A.; J Infect Dis. 1996 Dec.
- Functional characterization of a sialyltransferase-deficient mutant of Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Gill, M. J., McQuillen, D. P., van Putten, J. P., Wetzler, L. M., Bramley, J., Crooke, H., Parsons, N. J., Cole, J. A., Smith, H.; Infect Immun. 1996 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
- Dr. Daniel Mcquillen, Dr. Daniel Mcquillen, MD, Dr. D Mcquillen
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mcquillen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, MA)
- Edward Ryan, MD
- Aneetha Thirumalai, MD
- Lawrence Madoff, MD
- Lawrence Barat, MD
- Ann Skopek, MD
- Brian Cilley, DO
- Roger Araujo-Castillo, MD
- John Dickason, MD
- M. Barry, MD
- Douglas Kwon, MD