Dr. Spitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeFlorida Cancer Specialists (WLN)
1037 S State Road 7, Suite 303
Wellington, FL 33414Phone(561) 366-4100Fax(561) 798-5581
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology, 1984 - 1987
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1984
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- WV State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MOSAIQ EMR, Elekta, 2012
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 2004
- Join now to see all
- Modular Phase II Study to Link Targeted Therapy to Patients With Pathway Activated Tumors: Module 3 - MEK162 for Patients With RAS/RAF/MEK Activated Tumors Start of enrollment: 2013 Oct 01Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Modular Phase II Study to Link Targeted Therapy to Patients With Pathway Activated Tumors: Module 2 - Dovitinib for Patients With Tumor Pathway Activations Inhibited by Dovitinib Including Tumors With Mutations or Translocations of FGFR, PDGFR, VEGF, cKIT Start of enrollment: 2013 Aug 01Groves, M.D.,Dhillon, N.,Santala, R.G.,Shimkus, B.J.,Thompson, M.A.,Cohn, A.L.,Hermann, R.C.,Larson, T.G.,Spigel, D.R.,Boyd, T.E.,Chawla, S.P.,Nikolinakos, P.G.,Taylor, M.H.,Blau, S.,Palchak, D.L.,Spitz, ...
- Modular Phase II Study to Link Targeted Therapy to Patients With Pathway Activated Tumors: Module 1 - BKM120 for Patients With PI3K-activated Tumors Start of enrollment: 2013 Mar 01Beck, J.M.,Wade, J.L.,Demetri, G.D.,Sohal, D.P.,Savin, M.A.,Buscema, J.,Dhillon, N.,Thambi, P.M.,Hurwitz, H.,Yardley, D.A.,Richards, D.A.,Nikolinakos, P.G.,Vaena, D.A.,Grilley-Olson, J.E.,Schwartzberg, L....
- Trial of Adjuvant FANG™ Vaccine for High Risk Stage III/IV Ovarian Cancer Start of enrollment: 2011 Feb 01Spitz, D.L.,Grosen, E.,Koon, E.,Bar-Nur, J.,Phipps, K.,Hancock, K.,DeMars, L.R.,Fisher, M.,Barve, M.,Sullivan, N.,Office, R.,Miller, R.
- Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of NKTR-102 (PEG-Irinotecan) in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Ovarian Cancer Start of enrollment: 2008 Oct 01Masuoka, L., Ibrahim, E., Garcia, A., Micha, J.P., Spitz, D.L., Bender, D., Meunier, J., Pippitt, C.H., Smith, J., Armenio, V.A., Rao, G., Denys, H., Vergote, I., Genningens, C., Dirix, L.Y., Rustin, G.J....
- A Study of Mirvetuximab Soravtansine in Platinum-Resistant, Advanced High-Grade Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Cancers With High Folate Receptor-Alpha Expression Patrick A Zweidler-McKay, MD, PhD, Ursula Matulonis, MD, and Robert Coleman, MD
Publications & Presentations
- 143 citationsPhase II Trial of Weekly Single-Agent Paclitaxel in Platinum/Paclitaxel-Refractory Ovarian CancerMaurie Markman, James Hall, Daniel Lewis Spitz, Sheldon Weiner, Linda F. Carson, Linda Van Le, Mark E. Baker> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2002 May 1
- American Oncology Network Appoints New Executive Board MemberFebruary 9th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: