Are you Dr. Sporn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 78 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Guthrie Sq
Sayre, PA 18840Phone(570) 888-5858
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Sporn, MD is a cardiologist in Sayre, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New York. He is affiliated with Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital, and Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1989 - 1991
- Robert Packer HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1988 - 1989
- Robert Packer HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Evaluation of RenalGuard® System to Reduce the Incidence of Contrast Induced Nephropathy in At-Risk Patients Start of enrollment: 2012 Jan 01Richard Solomon, MD;Charles Davidson, MD;Roxana Mehran, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Lipoprotein(a) and Benefit of PCSK9 Inhibition in Patients With Nominally Controlled LDL CholesterolGregory G. Schwartz, Michael Szarek, Vera Bittner, Rafael Diaz, Shaun G. Goodman, J. Wouter Jukema, Ulf Landmesser, Patricio López-Jaramillo, Garen Manvelian, Robert P...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2021 Aug 3
- Antithrombotic Therapy in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Coronary Artery Disease Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.Abhishek Mishra, Maninder Singh, Warren W. Acker, Sukriti Kamboj, Daniel Sporn, Dwight D. Stapleton, Edo Kaluski> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology. 2019 Aug 1
- Orbital and Rotational Atherectomy in Calcified Bifurcations: A Walk in the Park?Edo Kaluski, Safi U. Khan, Daniel Sporn> ;Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine. 2019 May 9
- Join now to see all
- Guthrie, Temple University Announce Affiliation for Advanced Cardiac ServicesJanuary 13th, 2020