Are you Dr. Deshmukh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Guthrie Sq
Sayre, PA 18840Phone(570) 888-5858Fax(570) 887-2882
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pramod Deshmukh, MD is a cardiologist in Sayre, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New York. He is affiliated with Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital, and Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1987 - 1990
- North General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- L. Tilak Municipal Medical CollegeClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Metformin as an Upstream Therapy in Atrial Fibrillation Start of enrollment: 2016 Oct 01
- Genetic Basis of Pacing-induced Cardiomyopathy Pramod Deshmukh, MD
- Sensing Ventricular Arrhythmias by His Bundle Leads Pramod Deshmukh
Publications & Presentations
- Hemodynamics of His Bundle Pacing.Amrish Deshmukh, Umashankar Lakshmanadoss, Pramod Deshmukh> ;Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics. 2018 Sep 1
- 1 citationsHis Bundle Pacing: Concept to Reality.Pramod Deshmukh> ;Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics. 2018 Jul 21
- His Bundle Pacing: Everything Old Is New Again.Pramod Deshmukh, Kenneth A. Ellenbogen> ;Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics. 2018 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- The Story of Managed Ventricular PacingSeptember 6th, 2021