Dr. Hicks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office45 Mud Creek Rd
Troy, PA 16947Phone(607) 737-4333Fax(607) 737-4271
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Pennsylvania and HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1988 - 1991
- Kaleida Health System - M FillmoreResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Meharry Medical CollegeClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Reminder cards and immunization rates among Latinos and the rural poor in Northeast Colorado.Hicks, P.,Tarr, G. A.,Hicks, X. P.> ;J Am Board Fam Med. 2007 Oct 24
- Addressing Unintentional Exclusion of Vulnerable and Mobile Households in Traditional Surveys in Kathmandu, Dhaka, and Hanoi: A Mixed-Methods Feasibility StudyOctober 27th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: