Are you Dr. Seril?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOne Robert Wood Johnson Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08903Phone(732) 235-7784Fax(732) 235-7792
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Darren Seril, MD is a gastroenterologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, New York, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Education & Training
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2010 - 2013
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2018
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsComparison of Disease Phenotypes and Clinical Characteristics Among South Asian and White Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease at a Tertiary Referral Center.Vimal Bodiwala, Timothy Marshall, Kiron M. Das, Steven R. Brant, Darren N. Seril> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2020 Nov 19
- 4 citationsEffect of Long-Term Mesalamine Therapy on Cancer-Associated Gene Expression in Colonic Mucosa of Patients with Ulcerative ColitisManisha Bajpai, Darren N. Seril, James Van Gurp, Xin Geng, Janet Alvarez, Carlos D. Minacapelli, Steve Gorin, Koushik K. Das, Elizabeth Poplin, Jerry Cheng, Peter S. A...> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2019 Mar 1
- Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome following Ustekinumab Induction for Crohn's Disease.Avantika Mishra, Darren N. Seril> ;Case Reports in Gastroenterology. 2018 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey