Dr. Das is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson St
Clinical Academic Building - Suite 5100b
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-6513
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1979 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Elected Member The American Society for Clinical Investigation, 1983
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
- Esophageal Metaplasia Using a Novel Antibody: Reversibility by Proton Pump Inhibitor Start of enrollment: 2002 Dec 01Das, K.
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of a U.S. National Cohort to Determine Utilization in Colectomy Rates for Ulcerative Colitis Among Ethnicities.Abhishek Bhurwal, Carlos D. Minacapelli, Anish Patel, Hemant Mutneja, Akshay Goel, Ishani Shah, Vikas Bansal, Bhaumik Brahmbhatt, Kiron M. Das> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2021 Feb 3
- mAb Das-1 identifies pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and high-grade pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasia with high accuracy.Koushik K. Das, Jeffrey W. Brown, Carlos Fernandez del-Castillo, Tiffany Huynh, Jason C. Mills, Yoko Matsuda, Kiron M. Das, Mari Mino-Kenudson> ;Human Pathology. 2021 May 1
- Recurring Translocations in Barrett's Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.Manisha Bajpai, Anshuman Panda, Kristen Birudaraju, James Van Gurp, Amitabh Chak, Kiron M. Das, Parisa Javidian, Hana Aviv> ;Frontiers in Genetics. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Effect of Long-Term Mesalamine Therapy on Cancer-Associated Gene Expression in Colonic Mucosa of Patients with Ulcerative ColitisJanet Alvarez, Koushik K Das, Kiron M Das, Elizabeth Poplin, Darren N Seril, Digestive Diseases and Sciences
- Simple Test of Cystic Fluid May Help Spare Pancreatic SurgeriesJune 7th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: