Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office216 Anamaria Dr
Rapid City, SD 57701Phone(605) 721-4700Fax(605) 721-4876
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dave Johnson, MD is a board certified internist in Rapid City, South Dakota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota, Oregon, and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Black Hills Surgical Hospital, Monument Health Custer Hospital, and Veterans Affairs Black Hills Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Mayo ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of South Dakota School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1983 - Present
- MN State Medical License 1981 - 1989
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Accumulation of 14C-trinitrotoluene and related nonextractable (bound) residues in Eisenia fetida.Belden, J. B., Lotufo, G. R., Chambliss, C. K., Fisher, J. C., Johnson, D. R., Boyd, R. E., Sims, J. G.> ;Environ Pollut. 2011 May
- Making Big Moves in the MedQSeptember 27th, 2019
- Merck to Acquire VelosBioNovember 5th, 2020
- Merck & Co. To Acquire VelosBio for $2.75B, Expanding Cancer PipelineNovember 5th, 2020