Are you Dr. Benjamins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3901 Beaubien St
Detroit, MI 48201Phone(313) 745-5906Fax(313) 745-0955
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Benjamins, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Detroit, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, 1973 - 1975
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1970 - 1973
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Pediatrics, 1967 - 1968
- Childrens Hospital of MichiganInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsMyopathy with muscle spindle excess: A new congenital neuromuscular syndrome?Duygu Selcen, William J. Kupsky, David Benjamins> ;Muscle & Nerve. 2001 Jan 1
- 11 citationsThe Influence of Disabling Condition Visibility on Family FunctioningAnne L. Saddler, Stephen B. Hillman, David Benjamins> ;Journal of Pediatric Psychology. 1993 Aug 1
- Writing posture in right hemiplegic children.Cheryl K. Hiscock, Merrill Hiscock, David Benjamins, Stephen B. Hillman> ;Cortex. 1989 Dec 1
- Join now to see all