Dr. Brechtelsbauer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Brechtelsbauer's full profile
Office1115 E 20th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone+1 605-339-1783Fax+1 605-367-7157
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Central Michigan University College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCollaboration and the physician/advanced practice nurse team.Karyn Lieble, Paul R. Katz, David Brechtelsbauer> ;Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2011 Sep 1
- 1 citationsFamily physicians and nursing home medicine: forging a partnership for quality care.David A. Brechtelsbauer> ;American Family Physician. 2010 May 15
- Sanford USD Medical CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: