Dr. Brandenburg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Brandenburg's full profile
Office2701 S Kiwanis Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone+1 605-328-9100Fax+1 605-328-9101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Center for Family Medicine (Sioux Falls)Residency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- Center for Family Medicine (Sioux Falls)Internship, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- University of South Dakota School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsEffect of omega-3 fatty acid ethyl esters on the oxylipin composition of lipoproteins in hypertriglyceridemic, statin-treated subjects.John W. Newman, Theresa L. Pedersen, Verdayne R. Brandenburg, William S. Harris, Gregory C. Shearer> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Nov 13
- 26 citationsEffects of prescription niacin and omega-3 fatty acids on lipids and vascular function in metabolic syndrome: a randomized controlled trial.Gregory C. Shearer, James V. Pottala, Susan N. Hansen, Verdayne R. Brandenburg, William S. Harris> ;Journal of Lipid Research. 2012 Nov 1
- Sanford USD Medical CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: