Dr. Nielsen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Nielsen's full profile
Office1325 S Cliff Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone+1 605-322-7905Fax+1 605-322-8414
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- NE State Medical License 1989 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: