Are you Dr. Burkons?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1611 S Green Rd
South Euclid, OH 44121Phone+1 216-381-3880Fax+1 216-381-8276
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Burkons, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in South Euclid, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Florida, and Michigan. He is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1973 - 1977
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- OH State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- MI State Medical License Current
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsFetal salvage with maternal total parenteral nutrition: the pregnant mother as her own control.Thomas A. Stellato, Larry H. Danziger, David Burkons> ;Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 1988 Jul 1
- 36 citationsGerm cell neoplasms arising in gonadoblastomas.William R. Hart, David M. Burkons> ;Cancer. 1979 Feb 1
- 9 citationsObstetrician-gynecologists are primary physicians to women.J.Robert Willson, David M. Burkons> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1976 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Fellow Senior Status
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio