Dr. Vexler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office26900 Cedar Road
Beachwood, OH 44122Phone+1 216-839-3100Fax+1 216-839-3189
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 - 1997
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2018
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsInfants with apparent life threatening events. Cardiac rhythm and conduction.Paul K. Woolf, Michael H. Gewitz, Tamar J. Preminger, Julian M. Stewart, David Vexler> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 1989 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: