Dr. Casey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 First Village Drive
Pinehurst, NC 28374Phone(910) 235-9767Fax(910) 295-0244
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special SurgeryFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopedics, 2005 - 2006
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Progressive pericardial effusion during chemotherapy for advanced Hodgkin lymphoma.Casey, D.J., Kim, A.Y., Olszewski, A.J.> ;Am J Hematol. 2012 May
- Evaluation of the porous-coated anatomic hip at 12 years.William L. Healy, David J. Casey, Richard Iorio, David Appleby> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2002 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: