Dr. Clanon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Central Ave Se Fl 4b
Albuquerque, NM 87106Phone(505) 724-6124Fax(505) 724-6125
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUsing multiple cutpoints for the free-to-total prostate specific antigen ratio improves the accuracy of prostate cancer detection.Richard M. Hoffman, David L. Clanon, Margarita Chavez, John C. Peirce> ;The Prostate. 2002 Jul 1
- 34 citationsUsing the Free-to-total Prostate-specific Antigen Ratio to Detect Prostate Cancer in Men with Nonspecific Elevations of Prostate-specific Antigen LevelsRichard M. Hoffman, David L. Clanon, Benjamin Littenberg, Joseph J. Frank, John C. Peirce> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2000 Oct 1
- PSA thresholds for prostate cancer detection.Peirce, J. C., Hoffman, R. M., Clanon, D. L.> ;JAMA. 1997 Sep 3
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: