Dr. Fried is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1598 S County Trl
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 884-0333Fax(401) 884-0096
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Emory University School of Public HealthClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Prospective Evaluation of RINCE to Reduce Fibromyalgia Effects - 301 Start of enrollment: 2014 Jul 01Castilone-State, A.,Prestegaard, A.,Alexander, A.,Coffey, A.,Panella, B.,Speranza, B.,Plyler, B.,Rankin, B.,Alftine, C.,McCarthy, C.,Fried, D.,Grigsby, E.,Malm, E.,Heurich, E.,Garcia, F.,Kavikondala, G.,W...
- Study of OLT1177 Gel to Treat Moderate to Severe OA Knee Pain Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01Hammerle, A.,Nuñez, B.,Adamsen, B.,Rankin, B.G.,Fried, D.,Tavel, E.,Degroff, E.,Hopkins, G.,Walker, G.,Barthel, H.R.,Williams, H.,Gimbel, J.,Velikis, J.,Reed, L.,Schmidt, L.,Uchello, L.,Mullaney, M.,Phill...
- A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Multinational, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel- Groups Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intramuscular Injections of Allogeneic PLX-PAD Cells for the Treatment of Subjects With Intermittent Claudi Start of enrollment: 2012 Oct 01Cullen, K.A.,Hampsey, J.P.,Denham, D.S.,Foster, M.,Fried, D.,Hirsch, A.T.,Saha, S.P.
- A 90-Day, Randomized, Dose-Ranging Study, Including Potential Dose Titration, Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Intranasal TBS-1 in the Treatment of Male Hypogonadism With Sequential Safety Extension Periods of 90 and 180 Days Start of enrollment: 2011 Sep 01Berg, J.,Block, B.,Blumenau, J.,Borders, J.,Center, M.R.,Christiansen, M.,Dao, M.,Davenport, S.,Davis, M.,Ervin, J.,Fried, D.,Griffin, C.,Hoekstra, J.,Kalafer, M.,Klein, E.,Laurent, A.,Lubin, B.,McGettiga...
- Clinical Trial for Evaluation of Vermillion's Blood Test to Predict the Probability of Peripheral Artery Disease Start of enrollment: 2011 Mar 01Denham, D.,Ervin, J.E.,Fried, D.,Fung, E.T.,Halpern, S.,Hampesy, J.,Hiatt, W.R.,Hoekstra, J.,Marcos, C.N.,McGuire, M.R.,Schumacher, D.,Stanford, C.,Studdard, H.E.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: