Dr. Poshkus is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1672 S County Trl
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 884-0020Fax(401) 884-0019
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2004
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Miriam Hospital Morbidity and Mortality Conference, a case of fever.Kristin M Poshkus> ;Medicine and health, Rhode Island. 2004 May 1
- Rhode Island HospitalProvidence, Rhode Island
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: