Dr. Viccione is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1407 S County Trl
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 471-6406Fax(401) 398-7926
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsIn vitro and in vivo inhibition of nuclear type II estrogen binding sites in the dorsolateral prostate of noble ratsShuk-Mei Ho, Todd Viccione, Margaret Yu> ;The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 1993 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: