Are you Dr. Garth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Sam Perry Blvd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401Phone(540) 741-1167
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Garth, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Fredericksburg, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital and Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Richmond.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pupil dilatation does affect some aspects of daytime driving performance.Wood, J. M., Garth, D., Grounds, G., McKay, P., Mulvahil, A.> ;Br J Ophthalmol. 2003 Nov
- Data from Three New York Hospitals Could Show Potential Opportunity for Veltassa in Managing Hyperkalemia Readmissions in Diabetes PatientsApril 26th, 2018
- Mary Washington HospitalFredericksburg, Virginia
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia