Are you Dr. Goldstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6400 Dutchmans Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40205Phone(502) 587-9660Fax(502) 540-5615
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Goldstein, MD is a nephrologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and Indiana. He is affiliated with Norton Audubon Hospital and UofL Health - Jewish Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1976 - 1978
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1971 - 2015
- IN State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of perioperative pain intensity, pain qualities, and opioid use on chronic pain after surgery: a prospective cohort study.VanDenKerkhof, E. G., Hopman, W. M., Goldstein, D. H., Wilson, R. A., Towheed, T. E., Lam, M., Harrison, M. B., Reitsma, M. L., Johnston, S. L., Medd, J. D., Gilron, I.> ;Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2012 Jan 01
- How do patients perceive electronic documentation at the bedside?Dagnone, R. V., Wilson, R., Goldstein, D. H., Murdoch, J., Rimmer, M. J., VanDenKerkhof, E. G.> ;J Healthc Qual. 2006 Jul 01
- Pain, health-related quality of life and health care utilization after inpatient surgery: a pilot study.VanDenKerkhof, E. G., Hopman, W. M., Towheed, T., Wilson, R., Murdoch, J., Rimmer, M., Stutzman, S. S., Tod, D., Dagnone, V., Goldstein, D. H.> ;Pain Res Manag. 2006
- Join now to see all