Dr. Hollon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6400 Dutchmans Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40205Phone(502) 587-9660Fax(502) 540-5615
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2002 - 2004
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Under-recognition of chronic kidney disease in elderly outpatients.Ouseph, R., Hendricks, P., Hollon, J. A., Bhimani, B. D., Lederer, E. D.> ;Clin Nephrol. 2007 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: