Are you Dr. Greenberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Discovery Dr
Scientific And Medical Affairs
Swiftwater, PA 18370Phone(570) 957-3289
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Greenberg, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and California. He is affiliated with UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1983 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Hypotonic-hyporesponsive Episodes After Diphtheria, Tetanus and Acellular Pertussis Vaccination.John Hansen, Michael D. Decker, Edwin Lewis, Bruce Fireman, Vitali Pool, David P. Greenberg, David R. Johnson, Steven Black, Nicola P. Klein> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2021 Aug 20
- 2 citationsIntroductory paper: High-dose influenza vaccineMia Diaco, Lee-Jah Chang, Bruce T. Seet, Corey A Robertson, Ayman Chit, Monica Mercer, David P. Greenberg, Rosalind Hollingsworth, Sandrine I. Samson> ;Vaccine. 2021 Feb 3
- 17 citationsEfficacy and effectiveness of high-dose influenza vaccine in older adults by circulating strain and antigenic match: An updated systematic review and meta-analysis.Jason Lee, Gary K L Lam, Thomas Shin, Sandrine I. Samson, David P. Greenberg, Ayman Chit> ;Vaccine. 2021 Mar 15
- Join now to see all
- Healthwatch 16: Time to Think About Flu ShotsOctober 5th, 2016
- Sanofi Pasteur Announces the Availability of Quadracel™ DTaP-IPV Vaccine for Children 4 Through 6 Years of Age in the U.S.January 31st, 2017
- Supplemental Biologics License Application for .5 mL Influenza Vaccine in Children 6-35 Months Accepted by FDAApril 25th, 2018
- Join now to see all
- UPMC Children's Hospital of PittsburghPittsburgh, Pennsylvania