Dr. Inger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Brunswick, ME 04011
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Swedish Medical Center/Cherry HillResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsColorectal cancer screening.David B. Inger> ;Primary Care. 1999 Mar 1
- Giving Voice: Meet Our Board of DirectorsSeptember 27th, 2019
- Giving Voice: What’s Changed at Brunswick’s Free Clinics in 2 Years? A LotMarch 19th, 2022
- Mid Coast HospitalBrunswick, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: