Dr. Ives is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office24 Hartwell Ave
Lexington, MA 02421Phone(781) 862-3800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA case of fever, eosinophilia, and pneumonia.Carla M. Ward, Peter J. Zuromskis, David V. Ives, Javed Sheikh> ;Allergy and Asthma Proceedings. 2007 May 1
- 83 citationsChronic Active Hepatitis B Exacerbations in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Patients Following Development of Resistance to or Withdrawal of LamivudineMary T. Bessesen, David V. Ives, Lynn D. Condreay, Steven J. Lawrence, Kenneth E. Sherman> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1999 May 1
- 56 citationsRandomized, controlled study of the safety and efficacy of intravenous cidofovir for the treatment of relapsing cytomegalovirus retinitis in patients with AIDS.Jacob Lalezari, Gary N. Holland, Francoise Kramer, G F McKinley, Carol A. Kemper, David V. Ives, R Nelson, W. D. Hardy, Baruch D. Kuppermann, D W Northfelt, Mike Youle...> ;Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 1998 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: